As 2015 comes to an end I look at all the progress my blog has made this year. Since 2013 when I first started my blog, this year alone I have had over 6,300 views making it a year of tremendous growth. Before 2015 officially ends I want to share a few of my favorite post and why they made the cut!
- Becoming content with my past and present was such a great way to wrap up my year. I’m Back and I’m Better – Re-branding The Brand
- I realized that you should always try to make room for your dreams to manifest. Why You Should Never Give Up On Your Dreams
- Going through a rough patch caused me to make rash decisions regarding my body but I bounced back and put my foot down the right way. My Body Is Not a Place to Kill Time
- Throughout my hardships I needed some motivation and a reminder that my progress is still progress even if it’s not immediately visible. “Steps” – Life and Leadership
- I am my own brand and wanted to show you all how we are branding ourselves with each move we make. Building a Personal Brand
- Getting out of a relationship and recognizing my own faults left me with a lot of room to grow. Falling in Love With Potential
- Not being to study abroad led me to have an epiphany about the situation and life overall. The Moment of Realization
- Safe sex is always important but protecting your mind in the process is even more important. Latex = Safe Sex for Your Body and Mind
- Loving people can sometimes leave us picking up pieces of ourselves after its all said and done. I Lost Myself in You
- This summer was a whirlwind but it caused me to change my mindset drastically. Winding Up Summer 2k15
2015 was a year of hurt, disappointment, heartbreak, realization, and the list can go on but most importantly it was a year of growth that I truly needed for my mind, body, and soul. To see my favorite post of 2014 click here.
As always, Thanks for reading. Be Blessed & Stay Humble.