Welcome to a little piece of my world. My name is Breyana I’jae, I am a 24 year old Temple University Psychology graduate, blogger, visionary, artist, creator, self published author, new mama, jack of all trades, and lover of many things.
When I started this blog in 2013 my goal was to share My Story in hopes of inspiring someone else, I didn’t know where it would go, how people would perceive it or what to really do, I just know I lived by the motto, Uplift, Empower, & Inspire.
While those goals still remain my blog is a place to promote self-love and self-care but that’s not all. Here’s what you can find here!
“The Mom Spot”
- Motivation for Mama’s to Be and Mommy Crushes – growing a baby inside you isn’t an easy or simple process. Some days are more tiring than others and at times you have no desire to do anything or get out of bed. I’m here to give that extra push to those who need it or those just looking for an extra pep in their step! We celebrate those milestones/weekly marks as well, have to take the small victories/gains as big ones when it comes to something as delicate as pregnancy. I also shout out beautiful mama’s that inspire me or are just kick ass mama’s.
- Tiny Toes Tips – Tips on everything ranging from combatting morning sickness, healthy eating to things to never say to a pregnant woman. Can’t forget about that mid week motivation either.
- FAQ’s – A list of frequently asked questions/answers during pregnancy as well as things I feel may be useful to know.
- Some things that will be shared are stories from expectant mothers or mothers who have already given birth. I will also be sharing my own experiences as I journey through this experience as well as doing my research and sharing what I find with you guys.
You can also find:
- Motivation – Motivating yourself is not always the easiest thing to do, therefore i’d like to assist in getting your week started on the right note. We all need an extra push sometimes.
- Tips, Trends, & Tutorials – A variety of different tips, trends, and tutorials on food, natural hair, places to explore, and much more.
- Work Harder Wednesdays – Do you know what a Women Crush Wednesday is? Well this is something like that except it’s not only for women. You know those people you see who make you want to get off your behind and work harder? I’ll be sharing those people and giving some mid week motivation.
- Creativity & Business – A closer look into creativity and business; I will be sharing a mix of 13 small business, brands, entrepreneurs, visionaries, and creators while highlighting and sharing an interview with one.
- Fashion – Upcoming clothing lines throughout Philly and bomb outfit inspiration, I will be sharing some of the up and coming I come across. When you support small businesses you support a dream.
- Soul & $elf Care – I believe the relationship you have with yourself sets the boundaries for any relationship you will ever have. Self-care is a way to reconnect your body, mind, and spirit so I will be sharing healthy living habits, self-care techniques, weekly challenges, and relationship talk & advice.
- $elf Love – You can be loving towards yourself physically by practicing self-care but what about emotionally? Self love is the best love and we have to work twice as hard on finding our center and making sure that connection between self and self is present. There will be positive affirmations, ways to practice self-love, and much more.
Always remember to Be Blessed and Stay Humble. Be sure to follow the blog’s Instagram @chooseyoualways.
“There is an inner beauty about a woman who believes in herself, who knows she is capable of anything that she puts her mind to. There is a beauty in the strength and determination of a woman who follows her own path, who isn’t thrown off by obstacles along the way. There is a beauty about a woman whose confidence comes from experiences; who knows she can fall, pick herself up, and move on.”