If given the chance, everyone has a story to tell. My name is Breyana I’jae, I am a 23 year old Temple University graduate, blogger, visionary, artist, creator, self published author, jack of all trades, and lover of many things.
When I first started this blog in 2013 my goal was to share My Story in hopes of inspiring someone else, I didn’t know where it would go, how people would perceive it or what to really do, I just know I lived by the motto, Uplift, Empower, & Inspire. While those goals still remain, starting on September 4th, 2017 my blog will now be a place to promote self-love and self-care but that’s not all. With over 18.6k views and visits I decided to take things in a new and improved direction. Here’s a quick preview of what to expect:
- Monday Motivation – Motivating yourself is not always the easiest thing to do, therefore i’d like to assist in getting your week started on the right note. We all need an extra push sometimes.
- Tuesday Tips, Trends, & Tutorials – On Tuesdays I will be sharing a variety of different tips, trends, and tutorials on food, natural hair, places to explore, and much more.
- Work Harder Wednesdays – Do you know what a Women Crush Wednesday is? Well this is something like that except it’s not only for women. You know those people you see who make you want to get off your behind and work harder? I’ll be sharing those people and giving some mid week motivation.
- Thirteen Thursdays – Each Thursday we get a closer look into creativity and business; I will be sharing a mix of 13 small business, brands, entrepreneurs, visionaries, and creators while highlighting and sharing an interview with one.
- Fashion Fridays – Fridays are for upcoming clothing lines throughout Philly and bomb outfit inspiration, I will be sharing some of the up and coming I come across. When you support small businesses you support a dream.
- Soul & $elf Care Saturday – I believe the relationship you have with yourself sets the boundaries for any relationship you will ever have. Self-care is a way to reconnect your body, mind, and spirit so I will be sharing healthy living habits, self-care techniques, and weekly challenges.
- $elf Love Sundays – You can be loving towards yourself physically by practicing self-care but what about emotionally? Self love is the best love and just like on Saturdays, Sundays we work twice as hard on finding our center and making sure that connection between self and self is present. There will be positive affirmations, ways to practice self-love, and much more.
All in all, I am just a small girl in a big world chasing bigger dreams. I was given the gift to live, write, and express myself so I’m taking the opportunity to do so. I am a Natural Hair and Yoga enthusiast, child of God, and a woman with confidence that can NOT be altered. I am ME, Welcome to my world, welcome to my life. I am here to help when I can and share pieces of myself while giving you guys a piece of entertainment.
Always remember to Be Blessed and Stay Humble. Feedback is always appreciated. Interested in checking out my first two self-published books? Head over to my site: $elf – choose you always.
“There is an inner beauty about a woman who believes in herself,
who knows she is capable of anything that she puts her mind to.
There is a beauty in the strength and determination of a woman
who follows her own path, who isn’t thrown off by
obstacles along the way. There is a beauty about a woman whose
confidence comes from experiences; who knows she can
fall, pick herself up, and move on” – Unknown.