It’s MY money and I need it now! Are you a broke college student? A high school student looking for money for college? As a college student myself I wholeheartedly know the struggle of being broke and needing money for tuition. While there are many funding sources out there in the world, they are not always easy to come by.
Scholarships can be very competitive and a lot of times we don’t have the time or patience to deal with the whole scholarship process. Everyone always tells you to apply for scholarships but applying to several and not receiving any can be very disappointing. But don’t fret I am here to save the day! Let me help you make some money.
Looking for a no essay scholarship:
- Niche Monthly $2,000 Scholarship, Deadline October 31, 2015
- Chegg $1,000 Scholarship (brief paragraph, takes about 2 minutes). Deadline Nov. 1, 2015 Apply to monthly scholarships every month to increase your chances of winning!
- Cappex Monthly Scholarship, Deadline October 31, 2015
- ScholarshipPoints (fill out surveys and receive a scholarship entry for each survey)
- CollegeWeekLive Montly Scholarship
- Dr Pepper 2015 Tuition Giveaway, Deadline October 20, 2015
- $1,000 Quick Application Course Hero Scholarship, Deadline October 31, 2015
- CKSF Scholarship
Other scholarships: Always check eligibility before applying! Most sites have scholarships for both high school and college students but double check.
Scholarship Databases (they have several scholarships to view and apply to) Create profiles for these to get better scholarship matches.
- BG Scholarship, $300, Deadline October 31, 2015
- Dish $1,000 Promotions Scholarship, Deadline November 30, 2015
- Better America Scholarship, Deadline December 31, 2015
- I Am..Scholarship Slam, Deadline November 6, 2015
Scholarships for Minorities:
- Scholarship Database for African Americans
- Scholarship Database for Hispanics
- Scholarship Database for Native Americans
- 500+ Scholarships for Minorities!!!
- Gates Millennium Scholarship, Deadline January 13, 2016
Always plan smartly and ahead of time. If you have not already, college students start applying for those Spring 2016 scholarships! High school seniors start applying for those college scholarships if you can. These links will still work even when the deadline has passed, it will direct you to the new deadline. Good luck, “i’m ballin’ out of control, keep on getting those scholarships!” (Drake voice). Remember the databases have hundreds of scholarships to search from.If you don’t receive a scholarship you can always apply again next semester/year. Check your school site for scholarships, ask you advisor or counselor about scholarships, and fill out your FAFSA early, we all know how the government works when giving out money but hey you might luck up! Maintaining a high GPA will also attract scholarships so always try your best
If you need info on loans check out my previous post: “Damn Sallie Mae”
Thanks for reading, hope I could help. Be Blessed & Stay Humble.
Good luck on those midterms college students, don’t stress too much! (Lol who am I kidding, I’m close to pulling my hair out)
Be on the lookout for my book releasing on February 24, 2016!